Werk Wednesday

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I heart Antiques

...and I promise I'm still 19! I got my antique lovin' honest. All around my mama's house and Mema's there are antique dishes, furniture, and small paraphenilia.














Last night, I made a cranberry, orange, and walnut bread in my new loaf pan.



I love the flavors in it and would be great with a dab of butter, splash of honey, or a spoonful of peanutbutter.

This morning my Mema and I gobbled our morning slice down with a cup of coffee.



Today we raided antiques and old junk at a place called "The Treasure Store".



I love days spent with my Mema!

Back tomorrow with a regular post!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I'd like to recieve feedback on how you like each posts and what you would like to see on Clueless Nutrition! If you have ANYthing to say, feel free :)